Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18886 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

A Sequel Villains Team UP

bear1318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How does a villain team up for Superman and Batman sounds? Because I`d hate to see that after years of waiting, we finally get them Two on the screen together and all we get is one Bad guy in the movie. If spiderman can have two villains why can`t they have more than one. My choice is Lex Luther and Lobo with Lobo being the more physical villain who battles superman toe to toe. And Lex being more of a Crooked Villain who is a corrupt businessman who hates superman so much that he secretly recruit Lobo to kill superman. also lex and bruce wayne would have some difference also

UltimateSMfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By UltimateSMfan

I agree with the idea of there being two villains but don't agree with lobo.. The man of steel world has just realised that aliens exist for others to suddenly pop out all over the place would be insanely overwhelming. IMO Metallo is more plausible to be created and then used by Lex instead of hiring an intergalactic bounty hunter.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.