Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18940 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

A great blog

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sethysquare

http://hellyeahsupermanandwonderwoman.tumblr.com/

For all Superman/Wonder Woman shippers, do follow that blog if you have a tumblr account.

It is currently being trolled by a few Superman/Lois Lane shippers. If you are a superman/lois lane shipper, do follow another blog that I'm sure you'll love; http://imaloser.tumblr.com

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Deranged Midget

As much people seem to believe, I actually am not against the relationship. I just hope that it has meaning.

Jekylhyde14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Jekylhyde14

Wow, I just spent half an hour looking through this and reading all of the troll arguments, and this is a little out of control. It makes the debate on this website seem very mild in comparison.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ssejllenrad

@Deranged Midget said:

As much people seem to believe, I actually am not against the relationship. I just hope that it has meaning.

I totally agree.

War07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By War07

I hope this relationships stays long very very long.Im a huge Superman/Wonderwoman fan!!

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By sethysquare

Indeed, if supporting Superman/Wonder is misogynistic then I guess I'm a misogynist.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.