Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18939 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

A good motivational quote by/about Superman

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 the_red_viper  Moderator

Hey, I'm looking for a motivational quote by Superman, or by anyone about Superman. It needs to be short as possible, and fitting for soldiers. Anything about strength, courage, or anything of the sort.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

“You’re much stronger than you think you are. Trust me.”

Avatar image for kryptonianprime
    KryptonianPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Dreams save us. Dreams lift us up and transform us. And on my soul, I swear... until my dream of a world where dignity, honor and justice becomes the reality we all share -- I'll never stop fighting." - Superman

(Action Comics, #775)

Doctor_Vader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcomicfan:

Man...

Just reading this takes me back to that page... By far my favorite page from any comic book ever.

Besides that:

It's not about where you were born. Or what powers you have. Or what you wear on your chest. ... It's about what you do... It's about action.

I'll always be there. Always. Its not the powers. Not the cape. Its about standing up for Justice. For truth. As long as there are people like you out there. I'll be there. Always.

And a quote about him:

"Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up a atory of a man who would never let us down" - Grant Morrison

Doctor_Vader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another one:

It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then…he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him. - Batman

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
    HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper:

"In this world, there is right and there is wrong...And that distinction is not difficult to make. The powers we have...The things we do...They're meant to inspire ordinary citizens...Not intimidate them...Not terrify them."

- Superman in Kingdom Come -

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@kcomicfan:

Man...

Just reading this takes me back to that page... By far my favorite page from any comic book ever.

Besides that:

It's not about where you were born. Or what powers you have. Or what you wear on your chest. ... It's about what you do... It's about action.

I'll always be there. Always. Its not the powers. Not the cape. Its about standing up for Justice. For truth. As long as there are people like you out there. I'll be there. Always.

And a quote about him:

"Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up a atory of a man who would never let us down" - Grant Morrison

^ THIS. I agree with you 100%

Avatar image for timelordscience
    TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TimeLordScience

@kcomicfan: I like the second one you listed a lot. From Infinite Crisis when he socks Superboy Prime lol.

Hugom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hugom

“If you need to stop an asteroid, you call Superman. If you need to solve a mystery, you call Batman. But if you need to end a war, you call Wonder Woman.” Gail Simone

More amazing Superman quotes https://liferve.com/quotes/strong-superman-quotes/

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.