Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18939 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

A female Jenny Olson in Man of Steel instead of Jimmy Olson?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By Lvenger

Now bear in mind that this is just a rumour and has not been confirmed yet by an official source so please take thi with a pinch of salt. According to an article on the Superman Homepage, an actress has been cast in a role of a female Jimmy Olson in the upcoming Man of Steel movie. Now if this turns out to be true, I won't be best pleased. There's no need to change the gender of a longtime supporting cast member for some unknown reason. But that's just my view. What do you guys say to this rumour if it turns out to be true?

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By the_tree
    Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Lvenger

@The_Tree: Damn beaten to the punch. Again. Thanks for telling me.

Would one of you guys mind locking this duplicate thread for me please? Don't want to go against the rules and all that.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.