superwondy's Superman/Wonder Woman #2 - Gods and Monsters review

Boring comic.

DC, when you cease to deceive fans saying that between Superman and wonder woman love?In their relationship no even chemistry.

Produce this comic pointless, because:

1. In solo and team comics Superman wants to be with Lois and even submit her on the place of Diana (he even represents Lois in a suit Wonder Woman).
  2. As it was already mentioned above, in they relationship is no chemistry.
  3. The most boring "pair" of comics.
  4. This comic has no logic.

When I learned that gather to produce this comic about a "relationship" Superman and wonder woman, saw this news as a joke.Because, this relationship romance is difficult to call.

Once the comic went on sale, I decided to read.This comic has confirmed my thought that these two only friends.I thought that in second comic will be romantic, but no.And is unlikely to be.

In this series, the main role is played only Superman. Wonder Woman has diminished to superman's supporting character.That confirms the title of a comic book, where the nickname Clark is the first.

For me the most interesting characters this stupid series are - Superman and Zod.They only reason why I will read this comic.

Edited by BeautifulTemptress

Edited by GuardianHuman

I have no doubt that this comic will receive the fate of comics about the Katana

Posted by ScarletTanager
Posted by Vampire1

I hope that this nonsense will be closed.

Posted by KaraZorL

@vampire1 said:

@guardianhuman said:

I hope that this nonsense will be closed.

If DC is not so stupid, they will close this comic.

Posted by Rubear

Well, well, i dont know about superduo, dont read this comics yet, but duet of you and other rewuerer look very unisonly)

Edited by BlackRaven

Comic Superman / Wonder Woman is the most stupid, boring and pointless.