Follow

Superman vs. The Elite

Movie » Superman vs. The Elite released on June 12, 2012.

Superman's effectiveness as a hero is tested when anti-heroes called, "The Elite," appear. As heroes, The Elite are willing to kill for the greater good and that will eventually lead to confrontation with Superman himself. Based on Action Comics #775: What's So Funny About Truth, Justice & The American Way?

Review: Superman Vs. the Elite Blu-ray/DVD

• 65 results
    Spidey_Guy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Spidey_Guy1

I knew Supes could never kill anyone unless it was a last resort to put a baddie down permanently. Great story, great animated feature, but a sucky job at animation. WB and DC is better than this. BTW...when will other characters and teams get some shine? How about working on that Teen Titan: Judas Contract movie that was cancelled a while back???

Sergotron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Sergotron

Why is this being released? I thought DC wanted us all to pretend that old suit never existed?

yo_yo_fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#53  Edited By yo_yo_fun

Can't wait to get this! :)

Suprman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By Suprman

@Icarusflies:

According to Joe Kelly on the commentary of the movie The Elite were a parody of The Authority.

laabitres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By laabitres

this movie was mad awesome i loved it when superman went crazy n showed his real power

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
    They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By They Killed Cap!

I thought the last half of the movie was good...I hated the art.

Ganthetsward20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By Ganthetsward20

I finally watched the movie today. I was very happy with the way it turned out. Not having read the comic its based off of I wasn't upset by lack of characters or the way things played out as some people have expressed. I did enjoy the intro credits as It was something very different from previous movies. And While I'm not the biggest superman fanboy I found it easy to relate to superman in so far as ideals. I was unsure about Pauley Perrette ass Lois but felt she was an awesome choice after watching the movie. Her voiced was matching perfectly with the way Lois is portrayed in this. Having had low expectations for this may have made it seem like it was much better. Though I liked it so much I'm watching it a second time now and still enjoying it.

Ijan092

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Ijan092

I just watched the movie and i totally love it, at first i didn't like the story but as it keep developing i started to enjoy every single detail. Other thing i totally loved about this movie was the constant debate of doing the thing the way of the elite, a way that thinks is above the law, the way of a executor or the traditional way of a superman a way were no one dies. Not to mention the final battle at the end.

jorgeareizaga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By jorgeareizaga

i love this movie, and I REALLY LOVE SUPERMAN´S CROTCH!!

KidSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#60  Edited By KidSupreme

@ArturoCalaKayVee: I dunno personally the story was awesome and everything but I did not like the artwork ... both you and my bro seem to have enjoyed the artwork .. anyways like they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#61  Edited By kidchipotle

@KidSupreme: The artwork has to grow on you, I didn't like it at first but eventually I didn't think it was too bad.

OmegaAgent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By OmegaAgent1

This one is one of the best DC animated. The look was wrong, Cold Cast's voice was wrong, and at the end the fight was a lie. However, three out of ten ain't bad.

Cold Cast has a blast of a thousand exploding suns (or something like that), Hat used magic which is a major weakness of Superman's, the mental attacks tacked onto that, it's no way Superman should have just pulled a Hulk Hogan and won.

I learned to expect it though. Other than that the movie is put together well. On a last note.....that wouldn't have happened to Task Force Elite.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
    termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#63  Edited By termiteone4ever

So i finally say this . I have to i liked it . Superman getting all scary and showing his speed and power a but did it for me . This shows that if superman were to cut loose things ain't going to be pretty lol

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#64  Edited By sinestro_GL

Finally watched this yesterday.

Gotta say that I really liked it. IMO, the best of the DC Originals yet!

Avatar image for crazyflashfan11
    crazyflashfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By crazyflashfan11

I absolutley loved this. Thought it was amazing. I would give it 6 stars out of 5. True Story.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.