connmccluskie's Superman Unchained #2 - The Fall review

• connmccluskie wrote this review on .

Superman Unchained #2 review

Issue number two of Scott Snyder and Jim Lees Superman Unchained is quite fantastic. Not only is the art top notch (as to be expected from Jim Lee) but the way Snyder portrays his Superman is rather refreshing as it shows us just how smart Superman really is. It details His (Superman) thought process as to how to deal with problems and how methodical and calm he acts under pressure. There Is also a nice little cameo from the caped crusader and along with the new villain that just puts the cherry on this already awesome cake. In a much shorter note you should definitely pick Up Superman Unchained #2

Other reviews for Superman Unchained #2 - The Fall

Unchained Double Header of Great Writing. 0

Okay this is the 3rd time I'm making this review. I found the book too be very well written. I've also found the Batman cameo to highlight the friendship between the two. The development was good and gave us insight into Superman's mind. Which isn't something I often see but that might be because I'm not as big of a fan. I recommend this issue....

It's an isolated Superman story, be at ease! 0

BATMAN writer Scott Snyder and super star artist Jim Lee continue unchaining Superman's new monthly ongoing series!The Good"I'm Superman, and I'm Awesome."The opening for this issue was so cool! We get to see what Superman is made of with the World's Largest tower crashing around him. It was nice to see Superman use his brain for an intense situation and how he was thinking of different solutions and how'd they pan out if he executed them. Granted it's been done a million times before, but seein...