t_hench's Superman Unchained #1 - The Leap review

• t_hench wrote this review on .
  • t_hench has written a total of 15 reviews. The last one was for Godzilla

Finally!!!

I've only glimpsed at the other ongoing Superman series, but from what I've seen, the reviews I've read and the choices that have been made as to character and story its been enough to put me off picking up a Supes series....which has been tough being he is my favorite character. That said, with the announcement of Synder and Lee teaming up for Unchained, I couldn't wait to pick this up. With the expectations I had for it there was a lot of room for disappointment. Thankfully this was not the case and the first issue superseded my hopes. Great art, fantastic writing and what appears to be a very intriguing story arc they're setting up.