haydenclaireheroes's Superman Unchained #1 - The Leap review

Is this the rebooted Superman we have all be waiting for?

Here is my video review for Superman Unchained issue 1. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link to my video review:

Posted by Cyclops4President

Good review

Other reviews for Superman Unchained #1 - The Leap

Is it a Bird? Is it a Plane? No.... It's Snyder and Lee 0

This has been a series that I've been looking forward to ever since it was announced. With Superman turning 75, DC has really pushed the boat out in celebrating, having two new series releases (this, and Batman/Superman), the Man of Steel film, and the Superman: Unbound Animated film. Besides Man of Steel this was however the one I was looking most forward to, as with my favourite artist, Jim Lee, and the brilliant writing ability of Scott Snyder, it's bound to be amazing.PlotWhen satellites sta...