User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

BEST SUPERMAN STORY EVER! 0

Finally Dc is bringing out the A+ Comic stories. I don't like Superman, but this made me think twice. To be honest I actually hate superman, this made me jump out of my seat. It is epic, I feel like I'm watching Japanese Anime. Just Excellent, I hope the the movie will be epic.....I give the trailer 5 out of 5....

Works well as an animated feature. Casual fans will probably get more out of it. 0

Lois Lane is kidnapped by a small terrorist group which ends with her rescue by Superman and his cousin Supergirl. Later as Clark Kent, he's notified of an object that has entered Earth and he takes off to investigate; this leads him into a quick fight with an android that could be an early sign of an invasion. Supergirl has seen this type of machine before, which leads to her revealing a very disturbing story concerning their Kryptonian heritage. -summaryReleased in 2013, Superman: Unbound is t...