misnumbering problem?

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By danhimself

I started rereading the first volume of Superboy today and I've run across a problem that I'm hoping someone can help me with.  At the end of Superboy #5 he is rushed to what I'm assuming is Cadmus for medical care because he is suffering from the Clone Plague the issue is to be continued in Superman: Man of Steel #35 so I go to read that issue but the problem is that there is no Superman: Man of Steel #35.  It seems that after issue 34 the book has a numbering problem and the next issue is another issue 28 and 29 then the numbering resumes at issue 37.  Now I read the duplicate #28 and it's a Worlds Collide tie in with no appearance from Superboy.  So my question is:  Where does Superboy #5 continue at?

Yumulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Yumulu
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By danhimself
    Avatar image for the_mighty_monarch
    The Mighty Monarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1450

User Lists: 4

It's probably because Man of Steel #35 is the first part of a 14 issue crossover that Superboy #6-7 is a part of.

http://www.comicvine.com/worlds-collide/39-40781/

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.