- Cover by Jack Kirby, Murphy Anderson, Neal Adams and photographic background.
- "Will the Real Don Rickles Panic?!?" written and penciled by Jack Kirby, heads of Superman and Jimmy Olsen by Murphy Anderson and inked by Vince Colletta. Reprinted in Jimmy Olsen: Adventures by Jack Kirby and Jack Kirby's Fourth World Omnibus #2.
- "The Newsboy Legion Returns" 1 page text piece by Mark Evaner and Steve Sherman.
- "Kirby's the Name! and Comics is my Game!!" 1 page self portrait of Jack Kirby.
- "Newsboy Legion starring the Guardian" "A Kirby Classic" Reprinted from Star Spangled Comics #7 to include the cover.
"Will the Real Don Rickles Panic?!?"
Clark Kent is in space, and is floating to his doom! Towards a malicious looking planet... Okay, he could`ve made it, probably. Anyway, he`s saved by a peculiar figure going trough space (Lightray), who has Clark enter a strange tube...
Meanwhile, in Metropolis, Golden Guardian, Jimmy Olsen and Goody Rickles are in danger of dying due to self combustion! They try to find a way to prevent it.
Olsen decides to go ask Morgan Edge (who is responsible for their peril, without Jimmy knowing it) if he can help them. He takes Goody with him.
On another part of town, Guardian tries to make the one who poisoned them, Ugly Mannheim, undo the damage.
In the Daily Bugle, Don Rickles is meant to talk about things, with Morgan Edge. Suddenly, they`re interrupted by our endangered adventurers.
The two Rickles meet face to face, and weirdness ensues, as Don Rickles starts to lose his mind. After all, he`s seeing his own doppelganger face to face! It is...logical...right...?
Then Rickles and Olsen start to burn!
Suddenly, Guardian rams in to the room! He has gotten the antidote to Pyro Granulates effects, and saves Jimmy's and Dons lives! What a relief!
Then there`s a BOOM! Suddenly there`s a tube in the air, and Clark hops out of it! Tube disappears.
Then...the famous, beloved comedian, Don Rickles, suffers a nervous breakdown, and the story, thus...ends.