User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.75 stars 4.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Superman Red Son is absolutely a 5! 0

Even though I've never liked Superman's portrayal (just in few cases), Superman Red Son makes me change my opinion about him, this is one of the Best Elseworlds i've read so far. The Remake of Batman, The Batmankoff is nothing but amazing, that Guerrilla Warfare outfit lets you know that any costume works out for our Bruce... Also, the Green Lantern Marine Corps (Hal Jordan looks great) are the nicest revamping i've seen for the Space Police.But well, the ending is cool, just like the main plot....

Red Son: Elseword's Best 0

Superman Red Son is a brilliantly written story that follows an intriguing concept: What if Superman's ship landed in the Ukraine instead of the USA?  In these three Elseworld books, Mark Millar does a fine job capturing Superman as a "big brother" Soviet and Lex Luthor as a crazed American scientist turned President.  All without choosing sides or letting any personal political opinions get in the way.  The Batman story line is fantastic as well.  In fact, if Elseworlds were to publish a Batman...