inferno45's Superman: Red Son #1 - Red Son Rising review

A Communist Superman=Bad News

This was a fantastic read with great looks at what could have been. What if Kal-El's ship had crash landed 12 hours later than it did and landed in Soviet Union Russia? Well this book tells you what! It shows characters in new lights. Superman is a communist who still fights to protect the planet but is pressured by Joseph Stalin to become leader of the Soviet Union. Lois Lane is Lois Luthor and Lex is a scientist working for Star Labs. He thinks that if Superman was an American they could have been friends. How wrong he was. This is a great story filled with action, drama, and treachery. See Superman in a new light and buy Superman: Red Son. PLUS: An alternate Batman origin.