englentine's Superman II review

Great Sequel

LEX LUTHOR is pretty much relegated to comic relief in this one, although he does point the real villains, three Kryptonian criminals who have escaped from the Phantom Zone. Terrance Stamp( Haunted Mansion,Phantom Menace) plays Zodd the leader of the three with scene stealing zest. Christopher Reeves is still pure genius, and the effects hold up. The bus scene still baffles me. If you want to watch a comic book movie with a story. Check it out.

Other reviews for Superman II

Superman 2 is more fun than the first 0

This is fun movie to watch and the best sequel too.Superman is up against Zod and minions for earth,while trying to have a relationship with Lois. Terrence Stamp was an amazing Zod and battle scenes were fun and excitng,This is my favorite sequel to Richard Donner first movie and its just so much fun to enjoy. I'm giving it a 5/5 because Zod vs Superman fights Lois and Superman and fun movie to enjoy with the family....