guardiandevil801's Superman II review

Superman 2 is more fun than the first

This is fun movie to watch and the best sequel too.Superman is up against Zod and minions for earth,while trying to have a relationship with Lois. Terrence Stamp was an amazing Zod and battle scenes were fun and excitng,This is my favorite sequel to Richard Donner first movie and its just so much fun to enjoy. I'm giving it a 5/5 because Zod vs Superman fights Lois and Superman and fun movie to enjoy with the family.

Other reviews for Superman II

The Richard Donner Cut 0

I can't believe it took me this long to finally watch this cut. The introduction by Richard Donner was pretty cool, I'd never even seen him before. Its cool that he finally got to tell his version of the story. And theres a bunch I agree with him on. The movie is pretty similar, but with several good scenes added, while the bad ones got cut. MAJOR SPOILERS BELOWLois & Clark:Lois actually finds out secret identity in a much better way. She sees a picture of superman in the newspaper and draw...