User Reviews
2 (1)
1 (0)

3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Triumph And Tragedy 0

The Story: Brainiac returns forcing Superman to stop him before he annihilates planet Earth. Superman manages to overcome Brainiac but suffers a great loss. My Thoughts:The incredible creative team of Geoff Johns and Gary Frank unite once again to tell a tale about the Man Of Steel. They worked so well together on Superman: Secret Origin and Superman And The Legion Of Super-Heroes. They bring that same magic back once again as they set the stage for the next big Superman event. Brainiac has long...

Poor Jon Kent. What is he, the Duncan Idaho of the Superman Universe? 0

Picking up this volume and reading it as if it is some accessible story is somewhat misleading, since we are at once given the impression this is a new introductory story to Superman and his friends and family, yet it also contains enough self-universe-references to confuse the careful reader who has unsuspectingly checked this out from the library (combined with the notion this was apparently in the continuity of Action Comics ... if there is such a thing anymore). This story gives us a lot to ...