why batman and superman work so good together.

Posted by doomsilver (643 posts) - - Show Bio

this is why i think, because well they are best friends(clark more than bruce) and above all else else the earth's protection comes first.

What do YOU think?

#1 Posted by God_Spawn (37140 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a secret.

#2 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2005 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman: Seven nuclear warheads heading straight for Washington DC...
Superman: Don't worry I'll zip like no one's business and catch them
Batman: Can you please not upstage me
Superman: Well I have a talent and I wanna us--
Batman: Well I can shoot your talent with a kryptonite gun and you know why?
Superman:... Because your bat--
Batman: Because I'm Batman

#3 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutual respect.

#4 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheSpiritStalker said:
" Batman: Seven nuclear warheads heading straight for Washington DC...Superman: Don't worry I'll zip like no one's business and catch themBatman: Can you please not upstage meSuperman: Well I have a talent and I wanna us--Batman: Well I can shoot your talent with a kryptonite gun and you know why?Superman:... Because your bat--Batman: Because I'm Batman "
lol
#5 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8838 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with you

#6 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19233 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheSpiritStalker said:
" Batman: Seven nuclear warheads heading straight for Washington DC...Superman: Don't worry I'll zip like no one's business and catch themBatman: Can you please not upstage meSuperman: Well I have a talent and I wanna us--Batman: Well I can shoot your talent with a kryptonite gun and you know why?Superman:... Because your bat--Batman: Because I'm Batman "
LOL

They're gay lovers... 
#7 Posted by riri4life (7189 posts) - - Show Bio
@Slight said:
" @TheSpiritStalker said:
LOL

They're gay lovers... 
"

Dick....say WUHH???
#8 Posted by HolySerpent (12430 posts) - - Show Bio

superman doesnt need batman. batman needs him

#9 Posted by JediXMan (29259 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't even understand how they're friends. They're opposite in every way.

#10 Edited by teamextrodinary15 (2211 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan:
Opposites attract
#11 Posted by doomsilver (643 posts) - - Show Bio

thats why i created this, because they are opposites.

i'm trying to understand how the 'perfect' human can meet

a god, basically and still be friends.

it is truly one of the most complexing things in comics today

#12 Edited by Jeremy1989 (568 posts) - - Show Bio

superman doesnt need batman. batman needs him

Yeah that's true

#13 Posted by HolySerpent (12430 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: Well in Kingdom Come ( I know not canon) Superman explains they both don't want to see anybody die thats the one thing they have in common. and that one thing really define there character

#14 Posted by MatteoPG (1877 posts) - - Show Bio

@doomsilver: it's the most complex thing in superhero comics. Maybe not even that. I think it's one of the most interesting couple dynamics in DC comics.

There are a lot of comic book that are a lot more complex than that in every aspect.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.