Who would make a better father to the other??

#1 Posted by dementedtheclown (744 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright was talking with a friend of mine, and brought up, what if Superman was stuck in hyperbolic sleep, until Batman found him, and raised him as his own?

Then he brings up, what if Superman arrived years earlier and raised Batman after his parents died...

#2 Posted by Z3RO180 (6760 posts) - - Show Bio

@dementedtheclown: i think both syarios would be good for an elesworld story

#3 Posted by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio

If batman raises superman no villain would be safe (okay)

if superman raises batman he operates in daylight and will be more openly idealistic (win)

#4 Posted by samuel_larson_10 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man said:

If batman raises superman no villain would be safe (okay)

if superman raises batman he operates in daylight and will be more openly idealistic (win)

????

I think part of what makes batman cool is the lack of idealism and the stealthiness. A Pessimistic and smart superman would be cool

#5 Posted by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio

@samuel_larson_10: But a campy batman like the 60's would be funny to see besides his serious mainstream look, and that belt needs to be used more

#6 Posted by consolemaster001 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

That's weird, but i guesss supes would be a better father.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.