Follow

Superman/Batman

Team » Superman/Batman appears in 1080 issues.

Superman and Batman, the two most recognizable characters in comic books, frequently team up to tackle threats that neither of them can handle on their own, each bringing their own special talents to the fore.

Who is Batman

clayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By clayton

Is this Bruce Wayne? I assume it is. Bruce Wayne was in issue 61, nut then Blackest Night came soon after. So, I figured all the events before took place before his death. When do these events take place? In the latest issue which I've only takin a glimpse at, never really shows batmans face, just shy's away from it like the intention is to hide hide who's under the cowl. Any ideas?
    brc2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By brc2000

Most of the stories after issue #14 of this title are not taking place in the same time as the current storylines, with a few exceptions such as the Blackest Night tie-ins
    (there are a lot of books in the middle that I don't think are considered to be part of any continuity) . The latest two books are supposed to take place just after the "Our Worlds at War" event , which took place long before Batman R.I.P. and Final Crisis, as you should be able to tell by the banner, so it is obviously Bruce.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.