Follow

Superman/Batman

Team » Superman/Batman appears in 1080 issues.

Superman and Batman, the two most recognizable characters in comic books, frequently team up to tackle threats that neither of them can handle on their own, each bringing their own special talents to the fore.

What did you think about Superman / Batman apocalypse (Spoiler )

BoOMbOoMpOw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By BoOMbOoMpOw

I think It wasn`t too bad but did you notice that when they spoke kryptonian language or whatever it was a mishmash of french and spanish ??? And  Supermans facial
     expressions were bad !

so what did you think of the movie and what was your favorite scene ?

X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By X

i liked it yes the  kryptonian language seemed a bit to familiar if u ask me and my favorite scene would have to be a toss up between  

and  
      and i was wondering is this a direct tie-in to public enemy?  
    Avatar image for the_angry_comic_book_critic
    The Angry Comic Book Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

@ X:  Yes It's directly related to public enemies.

I thought it was good but it didn't have that natural flow that enemies had I was pissed they didn't include supergirls staged death ending with Superman battling Darksied across space and throwing him into the source wall and speaking of which I hate the guy they got to play Darksied. the guy who played him in Justice League Unlimited and Superman the animated series to me is Darksied when he talks it actually makes you afraid of him. the guy who played him in This film just made me think that's not Darksied that's some dude who's at a cosplay convention.
    X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By X
    @The Angry Comic Book Critic: o it is ok next question where was power girl?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ X:  Even in the graphic novel this movie was based on power girl was absent so not having her around is staying true to the source material I guess thats what they were going for the most part
    Avatar image for theworldbreaker
    Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Theworldbreaker

It was pretty good just as i expected though i thought the real doomsday was going to play a part because of the trailer but we just got some weaker doomsday clones but hey it was still good but i want to know how the hell did darkseid find out where clark use to live.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#7  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

It was crap. Worst DCAU film ever. Let's forget about it, and look toward All-Star Supes. 

Also, try to use the search function guys :)

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Primmaster64

It was...well nowhere near as good as UTRH

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#9  Edited By The_Martian

I enjoyed the movie. The action was great, the art I loved. I give it an A+

X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By X
    @The Angry Comic Book Critic: thats what i kinda figured but still it is interesting if u think about it cuz u would think Superman tell power girl another kryptonian was on earth
    BoOMbOoMpOw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BoOMbOoMpOw
    @The Angry Comic Book Critic said:

" @ X:  Yes It's directly related to public enemies.   I thought it was good but it didn't have that natural flow that enemies had I was pissed they didn't include supergirls staged death ending with Superman battling Darksied across space and throwing him into the source wall and speaking of which I hate the guy they got to play Darksied. the guy who played him in Justice League Unlimited and Superman the animated series to me is Darksied when he talks it actually makes you afraid of him. the guy who played him in This film just made me think that's not Darksied that's some dude who's at a cosplay convention. "

Well I was happy they didn`t include supergirls staged death . It had much more action at the end than in the comic which I was really happy about .

@ X:

Powergirl didn`t appear in the original comic book of this story . She only appeared at the end but didn`t play a big  role .  
             And my favorite scene was this 

@FadeToBlackBolt:

Yeah I also look forward to Superman allstar :D 
    AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AMS

Powergirl only appeared on amazon island with the rest of the heroes at the end in Superman/Batman.  Her and Kara get to know each other more in the first few issues of Karas run though.

Awesome movie, Summer Glau as Kara = win. 

Looking forward to the Superman/Shazam Vs Black Adam short movie later this year.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FadeToBlackBolt:  All-Star Superman's okay but I far more looking forward to the Batman Year One film a story by Frank Miller before he went bat shit crazy and was still a credible writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BoOMbOoMpOw:  That was the best part of the comic having superman fight Darksied across space and with him getting beaten into the source wall which is far more interesting  instead of a boring passionless fight at a farm  in the middle of God-knows-where USA and they even cut out all the super teams at the end of the film The JLA, the Teen Titans, Outsiders, etc.
    Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Manchine

Personally I thought it was good.  Not great like Green Lantern First Flight or World War Hulk but it was good.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#16  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @The Angry Comic Book Critic said:
    " @FadeToBlackBolt:  All-Star Superman's okay but I far more looking forward to the Batman Year One film a story by Frank Miller before he went bat shit crazy and was still a credible writer "
    Oh God yes. I cannot wait for Year One. One of the best Batman (and therefore best comics) in history.
    BoOMbOoMpOw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BoOMbOoMpOw
    @The Angry Comic Book Critic:  Oh I have the comicbook of Batman year one and It was really not as bad as  I expected it to be . But the rest of Frank Millers story is bullshit . 
    @The Angry Comic Book Critic:
    Well that they cut off the whole heroes at the end was really disapointing .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BoOMbOoMpOw: Frank Miller had a few more good runs aside from batman year one like Sin City's Yellow Bastard and The Hard Goodbye and the Dark Knight Returns not to mention his run on daredevil was classic especially the Born again arc it was really after he finished his Sin City stories that he lost his goddamn mind and went all whore crazy and turning all the classic heroes into totally assholes that he started to suck
    BoOMbOoMpOw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BoOMbOoMpOw
    @The Angry Comic Book Critic:  right :) I didn`t like his work in Batman Allstar very much besides Black Canary . She was awesome in the series .

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.