superman batman public enemies

Posted by Batman/Bruce Wayne (11 posts) - - Show Bio

i watched superman batman public enemies and i liked the art work  but power girl was kind of dumb i like the comics but in this i think she not the brightest bulb idk if its me or you but she was not that smart in it i like the power girl comics but in this she not that great

#1 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio

The Movie was pretty good...but everything happened kind of fast lol.

#2 Posted by The_Warlord (1777 posts) - - Show Bio

It was awesome

#3 Edited by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio
@SwaggaB0y said:

"The Movie was pretty good...but everything happened kind of fast lol. "


did it have the rush feel like gl first flight? it was good but seemed kinda fast in time
#4 Posted by inferiorego (22579 posts) - - Show Bio

I never got bored, it was a lot of fun!

Staff
#5 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
@TazzMission said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:

"The Movie was pretty good...but everything happened kind of fast lol. "

did it have the rush feel like gl first flight? it was good but seemed kinda fast in time "

I didnt see it


@inferiorego said:

" I never got bored, it was a lot of fun! "
It was alot of fun the comedy was on point between Batman and superman.

#6 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio
@SwaggaB0y said:
"@TazzMission said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:

"The Movie was pretty good...but everything happened kind of fast lol. "

did it have the rush feel like gl first flight? it was good but seemed kinda fast in time "

I didnt see it


@inferiorego said:

" I never got bored, it was a lot of fun! "
It was alot of fun the comedy was on point between Batman and superman.

"

im confused did u see batman superman or was it gl you didnt see?
#7 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio

GL FF.

#8 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio
@SwaggaB0y said:
"GL FF. "

ah well if i were you dude buy it. i will admit though its kinda fast in the begining when hal meets abin sur but other than that i liked it and hope for another hopefully one on john steweart
#9 Posted by Batman/Bruce Wayne (11 posts) - - Show Bio

yea well can,t blame them for trying

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.