Superman-Batman Christmas Special

#1 Posted by Chicago_Bruce (81 posts) - - Show Bio

'Tis the season.

Today I was going through and organizing all my Halloween and Holiday specials, flipping through them and trying to find one story in particular.

The truth of it is, I don't recall where the comic is from ... it could very easily have been a (very well done) fan-made project or something out of an Elseworld ... somewhere. I really don't know.

But the story is (as I can recall) about Superman and Batman (of course) and they are delivering presents, but they get into a fight because it was Clark's idea and Bruce had previously chastised him for it ... is this at all familiar to anyone?

Do you know what story this is? And more importantly, where I can find it? Like I said, I've flipped through all the DCU Holiday Specials and Holiday Bash issues that I have, unable to find it ... suggestions?

#2 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Elsewhere?

#3 Posted by consolemaster001 (5351 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't even

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.