Superman & Batman.

#1 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

Will Superman & Batman be friends in this reboot/revamp origin thing, whatever it is. In the Pre Crisis tales, Superman and Batman (On Earth One and Earth Two) were friends, but in the Modern Age, it's quite un-easy, Batman doesn't always treat him right. How will it be for these two heroes?

#2 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9566 posts) - - Show Bio

I always thought they were best friends :/
In the reboot I think they should remain that way. Maybe Clark could meet Bruce before they become Superheroes, like sometime in college. 

#3 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@buttersdaman000 said:
I always thought they were best friends :/ In the reboot I think they should remain that way. Maybe Clark could meet Bruce before they become Superheroes, like sometime in college. 
It was hard to say in modern times.
#4 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9566 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm really? Idk they seem like best friends in Superman/Batman comic books

#5 Posted by Feliciano2040 (654 posts) - - Show Bio

No Batman continuity is being rebooted, so probably both of them will still be friends.

#6 Posted by consolemaster001 (5140 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23: Stupid new 52

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.