So... In your opinion, Who's the sidekick?

#1 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

I know they are both main characters and all, but in the comic who was a step further inside the sidekick line?

in your opinion.

#2 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

They're equals. Everyone else are their sidekicks.

#3 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Sups. Bats is the one that brings the clues and investigation to the table, therefor he brings the actual storyline XD

#4 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"They're equals. Everyone else are their sidekicks."
I agree, in the Superman/Batman comics they do whatever they want and everybody else just play along. The world is their sidekick.
#5 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
Calvin said:
"Korg said:
I agree, in the Superman/Batman comics they do whatever they want and everybody else just play along. The world is their sidekick."
same.

i'm kind of annoyed that anyone would consider Batman to be Superman's sidekick.
#6 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
Babs said:
"i'm kind of annoyed that anyone would consider Batman to be Superman's sidekick. "
I'll be annoyed either way. The are independent. The series are basically a special Team-up.
#7 Posted by Charlie Fox. (31 posts) - - Show Bio
Babs said:
"Calvin said:
"Korg said:
I agree, in the Superman/Batman comics they do whatever they want and everybody else just play along. The world is their sidekick."
same.i'm kind of annoyed that anyone would consider Batman to be Superman's sidekick. "
agreed
#8 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

stuperman is the sidekick

#9 Posted by ultimategirlshileha1236 (110 posts) - - Show Bio

theres no sidekick there both equals

#10 Posted by samantha thrace (173 posts) - - Show Bio

BATMAN!

#11 Posted by ENGLENTINE (450 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree that they are equals, but it is usually Batman who figures things out and tells Superman to go hit something. I would Say Superman

#12 Posted by SUNMAN (7228 posts) - - Show Bio

neither one is a sidekick.

Their almost polar opposites like night and day to one another.

I think that is why people like their interactions with one another

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.