Review of Superman/Batman Apocalypse

Posted by Darknight87 (38 posts) - - Show Bio

DC's sequel to Superman/Batman: Public Enemies is another great animated feature for the DC universe. The movie includes Wonder Woman as well and gives people an introduction(Or reintroduction) to Clark Kent's cousin Kara and explains her history as well as establishing her as a big character. I love the animated comic movies, this one is no different. It brings back the original cast once again of Tim Daly as Superman and Kevin Conroy as Batman as well as many other recognizable voice overs. If your a fan of the Dc animated  films you can't miss this one

#1 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved Barda and Wonder Woman, but Batman's characterization isn't my favorite.

#2 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
the movie was pretty good... loved the final battle scene with Superman and Supergirl vs Darkseid...
#3 Edited by MKF30 (11528 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved it, the end was epic! I agree with King Saturn, probably the best part of the movie. And I liked how they made Barda more "women like" and not so damn butch like the tv show.
#4 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny, I've heard from alot of people that this movie sucked...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.