DC's Next Animated Movies: Superman/Batman & Batman Year One?

• 54 results
#51 Posted by roxamilli (184 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, I'd watch almost any kind of DC animated movie. It would be cool to see some movies featuring other characters though. Maybe they should make a Green Arrow or Aquaman movie, or Tiny Titans for kids.
#52 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome that's all the world needs more Batman and Superman animated movies. God I swear does WB think those are the only true marketable characters DC has?

#53 Posted by dstorres (140 posts) - - Show Bio
@dondasch:  Seeing as how DC is Killing Marvel in the Animation Dept, I don't see them quitting any time soon.
#54 Posted by Adam Michaels (435 posts) - - Show Bio
@dstorres said:
" @dondasch:  Seeing as how DC is Killing Marvel in the Animation Dept, I don't see them quitting any time soon. "

With Disney behind Marvel now, I expect the House of Ideas to step their animation game up soon enough.  

Either way, whether it's Marvel or DC who makes the better features is not really my concern. I'll be glad to have them both releasing these DVDs. I love me some animated features.  

I just hope DC/WB can broaden their vision and not have Batman and Superman everywhere. Even if they're their most marketable properties, I think they're short changing other characters in their vault. 

I'll say the same for Marvel. They have two features on the Hulk, three on the Avengers. I want to see Daredevil get an animated feature. And other such characters like Black Panther and Ghost RIder. I love the Doctor Strange feature because it's a different character's tale.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.