Follow

Superman/Batman

Team » Superman/Batman appears in 1080 issues.

Superman and Batman, the two most recognizable characters in comic books, frequently team up to tackle threats that neither of them can handle on their own, each bringing their own special talents to the fore.

Comic Book Question of the Week: Thoughts on the Superman/Batman movie?

• 92 results
    E1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't want it to be as boring as Man of Steel...

LordRequiem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

One thing everyone has completely forgotten, is that this is supposed to be the sequel to the Man Of Steel, that's Superman, and so the film should follow him. I just hope they don't focus on Batman too much. In fairness though, Man of Steel is pretty much excellent, so I will always have that film.

.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By .Longshot.

I know it's wishful thinking, but I hope it remains a Superman movie with Batman in it, since this is apparently the only movie that will follow up on Man of Steel, which left a lot to be addressed for Superman. There's still a lot of stuff that the world has to deal with post-Zod, and Clark, too. I would hate for Batman to come striding in after an extraordinarily popular film trilogy and shove Superman out of the spotlight on what will hopefully be his second decent movie in thirty years. There's nothing wrong with making Batman a supporting character, guys. I'd like to see Lex Luthor using the paranoia and fear in the fallout of the General Zod incident to turn the world against Superman. It honestly wouldn't be that hard for him, and even Batman could get caught up in it. It's not like Batman's ever been the most trusting guy out there. Have him stay in the shadows, maybe have a brief fight with Superman early on, but mostly just keep his distance from the characters and the viewer. Let him be mysterious in a movie for once. It's what he's good at. By the end, they could have him standing shoulder-to-shoulder with Superman, helping him fight Luthor and some secondary villain (either Metallo or Parasite, for my money), and be one of the first people to really put their faith and trust in Superman. That way, his presence would actually progress the story instead of just being there for the "shut up and take my money" effect.

Regardless, I'm still experiencing five-year-old kid levels of excitement.

redhood21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

i like it.

Avatar image for liukangbakesapie
    LiuKangBakesAPie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By LiuKangBakesAPie

i think the damage done in mos causes batman to come up with plans to take superman out if need be. I'm underwhelmmed by the announcement but I'll see it. I think we're all begining to feel comicbook movie fatigue.

Yes, yes, yes...fatigue is right. With Iron Man 3 and MOS eating up the summer competition, my excitement level for anything superhero related has waned. Back on topic though, this movie will be either iconic or a major disappointment. All we can do is wait and see...

M1cAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now that its been a few days & its sunken in, im PUMPED!!! there could be so many possibilities for this, & after watching the comic-con reveal I can't help but thinking of Batman as the antagonist (not necessarily the "bad guy"). DOPE!!

also, i cant help but thinking we'll see another justice leaguer in MOS3, if not just a cameo to tie in the JL movie, possibly...

The Mast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#57  Edited By The Mast

Honestly anyone who is ALREADY talking trash about this movie needs to get a hold on themselves. We know NOTHING good or bad.

We do.

We know who Superman is and if we like him or not. I don't. I didn't like Man of Steel or Cavill as Superman.

We know Batman will likely be recast. That lowers my interest instantly.

Even IF the casting was good, it's Zack Snyder.

Quit acting like none of us have basis for negativity.

TheAntiVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think that luthor should appear and be a red herring villain but this movie leads him to distrust any super human for setup for the next superman involved movie

Avatar image for scarletwitchfever
    ScarletWitchFever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 10

I don't understand everyone's apprehension with this upcoming film. Yes, I would've preferred that a Man of Steel sequel sans Batman would've happened first (giving Supes time to heal and deal with the fact that he killed, etc), but it makes the most sense with Justice League being slated for 2017. Also, you have to remember that just because a movie is being made with comic book characters, that doesn't mean the movie is being made with comic book readers in mind. They make their movies based off of movie watchers, which may or may not include comic book readers, hence some inaccuracies that only we will notice.

Back to the point, though. You're complaining about this overload of Bats and Supes, but their relationship is one of the core aspects to the forming of the Justice League, which was going to be fleshed out eventually if we wanted a decent JL movie. With a Green Lantern movie already made and a Flash movie possibly in the works, that only leaves Aquaman, Wonder Woman, and Martian Manhunter. I have a suspicion that J'onn will be introduced in the beginning of the upcoming Justice League movie, which means that they'd need to make an Aquaman and Wonder Woman movie before 2017 (read: not likely). I mean, between all of the hate that Aquaman gets and the fact that people are too scared to touch a WW movie for fear of being threatened by misandrists for a lack of bloodshed, I just don't see it happening. This is why we can't have nice things.

Also, I really don't want to see DC bringing in B-listed characters like Marvel is doing, or at least not before we've covered all of the A-listers. I mean, do we really want to deal with people acting like Zatanna could actually go up against Wonder Woman? This is something Marvel's created, especially with Iron Man. I have actually seen Marvel movie fans say that Iron Man could beat Magneto, hands-down. Just no.

Jenkale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#60  Edited By Jenkale

my vote is for the last two options: wonder woman and superman being super not weak to please the batboys

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

@scottyhawkeye: Yeah, lets completely ignore that this isnt a veteran Batman and that he doesnt know about Kryptonite or Red Sun.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

This is the best time to be a comic book fan

dcfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Zack Snyder behind the camera, I couldn't be any less excited. Get someone who can tell a story and I'm back on.

lifeboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outlawrenegade: the ip war? Did you not just see FlashPoint? Go see it and tell me marvel is winning...

akintoussaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By akintoussaint

@scarletwitchfever said:

Also, I really don't want to see DC bringing in B-listed characters like Marvel is doing, or at least not before we've covered all of the A-listers. I mean, do we really want to deal with people acting like Zatanna could actually go up against Wonder Woman? This is something Marvel's created, especially with Iron Man. I have actually seen Marvel movie fans say that Iron Man could beat Magneto, hands-down. Just no.

You say this like the DC fanbase doesn't have there own little popularity wars already.There will always be people who think that just because they like a character mean that the character can beat every other hero.Movies don't create that.They encourage it but don't create it

The problem ,like a earlier commenter said,Warner has been giving these two the spotlight for decades now.When they could have spend that time pushing other A list characters into the limelight to Had they done that we might have had a Justice league movie by now.

dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Didn't care for Man of Steel, so pretty much anymore DC stuff involving this Superman or written by Goyer and Snyder. It seems like an awful idea not to give this new DC movie universe's Batman his own intro movie. I just don't think the Man of Steel Superman will go well with Batman at all. I'll see it, but I'm not super excited for it at all.

A_wahab_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am glad that DC and WB have stepped up their game and with confidence revealed that there will be a Superman/Batman movie (Y). This is what the fans have been waiting for, for years and years. They have to do everything right with this film...from casting the right actor to play Bruce Wayne/Batman and the villain and everything ! If DC and WB pull this one out and the movie is awesome, then its gonna be the biggest box office movie OF ALL TIME ! come on how can it not be ? ITS SUPERMAN AND BATMAN ! THE 2 BIGGEST SUPERHEROES TO EVER COME OUT OF COMIC BOOKS HISTORY! if DC and WB mess this up, then forget any DC comics movie for the next 10 years lol.

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm extremely excited for this, that's for sure!

novi_homines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By novi_homines

@scarletwitchfever said:

This is something Marvel's created, especially with Iron Man. I have actually seen Marvel movie fans say that Iron Man could beat Magneto, hands-down. Just no.

Tony Stark is among the top 5 most intelligent heroes in the entire marvel universe. Him finding a way to neutralize magneto's abilities isn't blasphemous. Though he cannot physically confront him with his suit. But I think he's smart enough to know this. lol

Spidermancdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am excited at the idea of this movie being made but worried at how it will adapt on the big screen. That been said this movie NEEDS to be made. Unfortunately christopher nolan's batman the one we have ALL learned to love will not be so part of the upcoming projects so we need to see the image and get the feel of the new actor playing a new batman for the upcoming long awaited justice league film. For that I am excited because batman may be a symbol but there are many forms that symbol takes and we will need to see a new form if this batman will keep up with the future of the dc film

PATTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Bale we will miss you. Cavill and him would have made it epic too but that would ruin TDKT forcing Bruce out of his happy life without Batman. Lex must be the foe of Superman and Lexcorp the rival of Wayne enterprises. Maybe a new Alfred would help or at least his voice, badass Bat-vehicles, armors, gadgetry. And i don't mind a minor Batman villain to help Luthor. Easter eggs for JL plus Batman must be more experienced like being in circulation for a year or 2 with villains defeated and locked up in Arkham/BlackGate.

KingStandup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought for sure there would be at least one more solo Superman movie before this. I'm not sure who would be a good fit for Batman this time around. Christian Bale set the bar so high during the Christopher Nolan trilogy that it would almost be difficult to see anyone else play the Caped Crusader. However, I have read on a few occasions that Man of Steel and this upcoming movie are happening in different timelines from the previous three Batman movies, so having Bale play the Dark Knight might be confusing, I suppose. Nevertheless, I am excited about the pure potential of this movie. If executed properly, it could be on par, or perhaps even bigger and better than the Avengers. I mean, the aforementioned Batman movies alone were on the level of the Avengers as far as I'm concerned, so adding the Man of Steel to the mix gives this movie endless potential. I really have high hopes for this movie, I can't wait!

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mtrakos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

effing awesome

kennybaese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

I think it has a ton of potential, so I'm completely on board. I just hope that they call it World's Finest or something and not Superman vs. Batman. That title is the dumbest.

ndholite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At last... So excited to watch it... Hopefully they come up with great script...

ndholite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At last... So excited to watch it... Hopefully they come up with great script...

JuliusTakalua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PLEASE DON'T SUCK! PLEASE DON'T SUCK! PLEASE DON'T SUCK! PLEASE DON'T SUCK! PLEASE DON'T SUCK! PLEASE DON'T SUCK! PLEASE DON'T SUCK! PLEASE DON'T SUCK! PLEASE DON'T SUCK! PLEASE DON'T SUCK! PLEASE DON'T SUCK! PLEASE DON'T SUCK!

Plus am i the only one who wants it to connect with the Nolanverse somehow? No need for a huge explanation. Just put JGL and CB in this new Man of Steel movie. Also could we have a MoS sequel BEFORE this happens? I mean we did not get enough of Superman. Need a better version of Supes in a sequel. Not enough build up for us to emotionally participate....

BUT OMFG SUPERMAN BATMAN WORLD'S FINEST!!!!!!

sasquatch888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_mast said:

@nightwing4 said:

Honestly anyone who is ALREADY talking trash about this movie needs to get a hold on themselves. We know NOTHING good or bad.

We do.

We know who Superman is and if we like him or not. I don't. I didn't like Man of Steel or Cavill as Superman.

No Caption Provided

honestly you sound like a hater ....this movie is going to be incredible ...i think alot of people hated on man of steel on here because they jumped on the bandwagon of haters dissing man of steel ...it was the best supes movie ....people still want boyscout supes saving kittens from a tree ...its over ,,,the started the whole continuity over and supes is a badass ...read the comics. no more red trunks ...no more christopher reeve no more boyscout ...deal with it superman in 2013 is different . ive read superman comics watched all his movies and cartoons , animated films everything ...superman has been evolving. deal with it henry cavill is superman ...enjoy it ...

bigsoto74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First off I want to say that I am totally geeking out and I really want to see this movie; however, I do think it is going to be a challenge for them to make it.

The Mast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_mast said:

@nightwing4 said:

We do.

No Caption Provided

honestly you sound like a hater ....this movie is going to be incredible ...i think alot of people hated on man of steel on here because they jumped on the bandwagon of haters dissing man of steel ...it was the best supes movie ....people still want boyscout supes saving kittens from a tree ...its over ,,,the started the whole continuity over and supes is a badass ...read the comics. no more red trunks ...no more christopher reeve no more boyscout ...deal with it superman in 2013 is different . ive read superman comics watched all his movies and cartoons , animated films everything ...superman has been evolving. deal with it henry cavill is superman ...enjoy it ...

I saw an advanced screening before the movie was even spoken about on this site.

I form and hold my own opinions. I don't care how many people love or hate a movie. Of course, this is the internet, though. You can't dislike something or you're a hater.

On the flipside, you're posting pics of Superman and saying that the movie WILL be incredible. I wait to see, but I establish predictions. You've already decided. You're the biased one. Not me.

"Read the comics"? Do you think I'm on COMIC Vine as like, a joke? Are you being paid by Legendary? Why do you care who does and doesn't like Man of Steel? Everyone has their own beliefs and I thought Cavill and the movie sucked. I can handle that you like it. So, if anyone has to deal with opposing beliefs, it's you.

My issues had nothing do with saving kittens. Get over yourself.

The Mast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_mast:

@the_mast said:

@sasquatch888 said:

@the_mast said:

@nightwing4 said:

We do.

No Caption Provided

I saw an advanced screening before the movie was even spoken about on this site.

I form and hold my own opinions. I don't care how many people love or hate a movie. Of course, this is the internet, though. You can't dislike something or you're a hater.

On the flipside, you're posting pics of Superman and saying that the movie WILL be incredible. I wait to see, but I establish predictions. You've already decided. You're the biased one. Not me.

"Read the comics"? Do you think I'm on COMIC Vine as like, a joke? Are you being paid by Legendary? Why do you care who does and doesn't like Man of Steel? Everyone has their own beliefs and I thought Cavill and the movie sucked. I can handle that you like it. So, if anyone has to deal with opposing beliefs, it's you.

its just that henry cavill is superman and batman is being recast and no amount of crying and bitching by you on this site will change that ...so you could either cry about snyder directing and cavil ect or we could wait and see. Most people liked the movie ...you are in the minority that i know is a fact. superman killed in the movie and some disagreed but it started a conversation.. youre right about one thing ... well wait and see but i expect the movie to be even better than man of steel. People really think its easy to adapt superman but its not he doesn't wear a mask so its very difficult only 3 out of 6 modern superman movies were good since 1977 . the rest were garbage. considering that i think they did an excellent job..just my opinion. you have yours . i guess youll be crying and bitching for years to come when cavill does a bunch of sequels and get over yourself because its happening brother superman made a almost 3 quarters of a billion dollars. cavill is this generations superman whether you like it or not . i dont work for legendary lol thats funny ...i wish i did though . remember catwoman and daredevil the stallone judge dredd movie , those comic adaptions sucked ....man of steel didnt in my opinion

"Crying and bitching"? The only one here who seems upset is you.

I just didn't like Cavill and I don't like that Batman's being recast. That's all I said. I didn't go on a hate rant. I listed legitimate reasons why I, and others, may not hold any hope for this particular movie. You came steaming in here, as if paid by the studio yourself, to essentially put words in my mouth and tell me my "opinion" is wrong. To tell me what I do and don't know about the character.

The only person exhibiting an inability to cope with contrary opinion is you.

"You'll be crying and bitching for years." Why the hostility? Why are you so upset that I didn't like Cavill? I don't have a vendetta. I simply won't watch the movies. He's cast as Superman and that's just how it is. Nobody is upset besides you, dude. I don't care that it's happening. That's all I said. I stated why I have no interest. I wasn't raging. You need to stop imagining things.

It made loads of money. Ok, so what? Grown-Ups 2 killed at the box office. Earnings mean nothing to me unless I start getting royalties. A movie earning money means lots paid to see it. Not that lots liked it. "Most" people didn't like it, if critical acclaim is to be looked at. Lots of people actually felt let-down. Accept this fact.

Your opinion, along with many others, feel it was good. Many disagree. I strongly suggest calming yourself down and taking a breath. Nobody's getting worked up or crying besides, it would see, yourself.

You need to learn how to respectfully have a debate without IMAGINING what I said, or feel, and actually looking to read. I never raged, never bitched, never cried. I stated my reasons for not being excited about this film, LIKE THE ARTICLE ASKED ME TO. My reasons are that I didn't like Superman and I don't like the idea of Batman being recast. Both fair stances and logical reasons as to why someone wouldn't be interested in a movie with them both.

Calm...down. Read. THEN reply. You look petty, childish and petulant.

ScottyHawkeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 122

#84  Edited By ScottyHawkeye

@hero92: batman'll find that out within the movie

Avatar image for scarletwitchfever
    ScarletWitchFever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarletwitchfever said:

This is something Marvel's created, especially with Iron Man. I have actually seen Marvel movie fans say that Iron Man could beat Magneto, hands-down. Just no.

Tony Stark is among the top 5 most intelligent heroes in the entire marvel universe. Him finding a way to neutralize magneto's abilities isn't blasphemous. Though he cannot physically confront him with his suit. But I think he's smart enough to know this. lol

He may find a way to neutralize his powers, but the question is, is he capable of actually implementing it? And even if he does, Scarlet Witch can just bring back her father's powers back.

frogjitsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By frogjitsu

I'm excited that DC is finally moving forward with establishing a Cinematic Universe, but disappointed that they are going ahead with a Batman/Superman movie, instead of a Justice League movie. I feel deprived, like why only give me 2 heroes when you can give me at least 5? Honestly, I really just want to see Flash on the big screen.

Too even the score, I think they should adapt JLA: Year One for the movie, and not include the Trinity as founding members. Give some other heroes the spot light. Too bad WW get the shaft. Heck I actually think it would be awesome to have a Trinity movie and a JLA: Year One movie. Then all 8 could come together for JLA 2. That way all 8 characters can be developed in 2 separate movies before they all come together.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fables87: do we really need more Batman and Superman movies? Probably not.

Do we really want them? Heck yes!

novi_homines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By novi_homines

I don't like this strategy. I've already stated why I don't like a world's finest film and a MoS sequel crammed into one. But I also don't like the return of batman on the big screen so soon. I would've preferred if they had confidence in their other properties. Like, oooh I don't know, making a Wonder Woman, Aquaman, or Flash Film? I would've preferred if they made those, and finished off with the last film leading up to JL being Batman. It would give batman some breathing room, and it'll give JL massive hype. Start with superman, and end with Batman. That's how I would have done it.

But that takes time. And clearly dc/wb have been seemingly rushed by what marvel is doing.

Nightwing4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#89  Edited By Nightwing4

@the_mast: Regarding "No basis for negativity," my comment was referring more to the idea that we don't know the name, plot, supporting characters, villian(s), or even who will be cast as Bruce Wayne. Generally those are key elements to a superhero movie, all of which are up in the air. If your preconceptions about Snyder and Cavill are enough to outweigh all these other variables, then perhaps you ARE a bit biased, despite your claim otherwise. My point was simply: Stifle your negative comments about the film until there is actually news to comment about. It shouldn't be TOO much longer.

The Mast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By The Mast

@the_mast:

@the_mast said:

@sasquatch888 said:

@the_mast:

@the_mast said:

@sasquatch888 said:

@the_mast said:

@nightwing4 said:

We do.

No Caption Provided

its just that henry cavill is superman and batman is being recast and no amount of crying and bitching by you on this site will change that ...so you could either cry about snyder directing and cavil ect or we could wait and see. Most people liked the movie ...you are in the minority that i know is a fact. superman killed in the movie and some disagreed but it started a conversation.. youre right about one thing ... well wait and see but i expect the movie to be even better than man of steel. People really think its easy to adapt superman but its not he doesn't wear a mask so its very difficult only 3 out of 6 modern superman movies were good since 1977 . the rest were garbage. considering that i think they did an excellent job..just my opinion. you have yours . i guess youll be crying and bitching for years to come when cavill does a bunch of sequels and get over yourself because its happening brother superman made a almost 3 quarters of a billion dollars. cavill is this generations superman whether you like it or not . i dont work for legendary lol thats funny ...i wish i did though . remember catwoman and daredevil the stallone judge dredd movie , those comic adaptions sucked ....man of steel didnt in my opinion

I just didn't like Cavill and I don't like that Batman's being recast. That's all I said. I didn't go on a hate rant. I listed legitimate reasons why I, and others, may not hold any hope for this particular movie. You came steaming in here, as if paid by the studio yourself, to essentially put words in my mouth and tell me my "opinion" is wrong. To tell me what I do and don't know about the character.

"You'll be crying and bitching for years." Why the hostility? Why are you so upset that I didn't like Cavill? I don't have a vendetta. I simply won't watch the movies. He's cast as Superman and that's just how it is. Nobody is upset besides you, dude. I don't care that it's happening. That's all I said. I stated why I have no interest. I wasn't raging. You need to stop imagining things.

It made loads of money. Ok, so what? Grown-Ups 2 killed at the box office. Earnings mean nothing to me unless I start getting royalties. A movie earning money means lots paid to see it. Not that lots liked it. "Most" people didn't like it, if critical acclaim is to be looked at. Lots of people actually felt let-down. Accept this fact.

Your opinion, along with many others, feel it was good. Many disagree. I strongly suggest calming yourself down and taking a breath. Nobody's getting worked up or crying besides, it would see, yourself.

You need to learn how to respectfully have a debate without IMAGINING what I said, or feel, and actually looking to read. I never raged, never bitched, never cried. I stated my reasons for not being excited about this film, LIKE THE ARTICLE ASKED ME TO. My reasons are that I didn't like Superman and I don't like the idea of Batman being recast. Both fair stances and logical reasons as to why someone wouldn't be interested in a movie with them both.

like i said crying and bitching...lol....did you think christian bale would play batman forever ?

No, but if all you're going to do is say people who disagree with you are crying, and putting words in their posts, I'll accept your one line reply as an acknowledgement of your ignorance and defeat.

The Mast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_mast said:

@sasquatch888 said:

@the_mast:

@the_mast said:

@sasquatch888 said:

@the_mast:

@the_mast said:

@sasquatch888 said:

@the_mast said:

@nightwing4 said:

We do.

No Caption Provided

like i said crying and bitching...lol....did you think christian bale would play batman forever ?

No, but if all you're going to do is say people who disagree with you are crying, and putting words in their posts, I'll accept your one line reply as an acknowledgement of your ignorance and defeat.

wow funny i don't feel defeated ...why would i feel defeated if they're making a sequel to a movie i enjoyed and they're adding batman to it ?...did you read the results of the survey .. more agree with me 40% ...6% agree with you ....im happy thy're recasting batman you're not ..so why would i feel defeated ... i liked christian bale but i hated christian bale's batman voice and i thought the notion of batman retiring for 7 years was ridiculous and out of character for batman in the last movie , i also thought the 3rd batman movie was the worst of the trilogy so i'm very happy they're starting batman over ...you might feel defeated because you dont like henry cavill and he's superman for the foreseeable future and you're less interested because bats is being recast-ed... everything i wanted is being put into motion ...i guess im not as ignorant as you think lol

Then what stopped you from a reasonable, civil reply to my post in which I countered every assumption and incorrect statement you made about me or my stance on this matter?

What stopped you from being a man about it and saying, "Ok, it was petty to say you're crying and bitching. We simply disagree. I see the reasons you aren't excited for this film and, though I disagree, I understand why you feel that way"? Why did you have to start making things up, being juvenile and fall right back into, "You're crying"? What was the insurmountable obstacle that stopped you from having a mature convo?

Is it the fact that you hate people disagreeing? That's why you replied to me in the first place, saying I said things which I never did. You just can't stand that some people didn't like Man of Steel, don't like Cavill and aren't excited for this film as a result. You hate that. You can't just be cool with YOU being excited. You hate that others disagree. So you accuse us of crying and hating it. Neither was done here.

I strongly suggest you grow up, sir. Any further conversation you wish to have on this matter should be mature or you can consider the convo over.

If you're getting everything you want, why are you so, so emotionally wrecked that I just didn't like Man of Steel/Cavill? I'm not losing anything here. So there was a film I didn't like, big deal. You're not "winning" anything, man. You're not getting royalty paydays from how well the movies do. You gain a movie you like, and I lose nothing. I'm not mad at them making whatever they want. I'm not losing anything. So, what exactly is your massive issue here?

Why did you take such intense issue with me saying I don't like Man of Steel? Why does it matter to you?

I don't expect an answer. I expect more petulance. Surprise me.

sasquatch888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_mast: we could continue this conversation forever but it seems pointless so i will arrive at the conclusion that we will agree to disagree and if i offended you by saying crying and bitching im truly sorry ...you are entitled to your opinion and i respect your passion on the subject. Thank you

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

ScottyHawkeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 122

@hero92: I'd rather the be at the same age but maybe Batman & Superman fight then join forces

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.