deadpoolfanbp's Superman #75 - The Death of Superman! review

• deadpoolfanbp wrote this review on .

Superman being the most powerferful hero in the DCU BULLPLOP

Any person who thought the Death of Superman was a good book is an idiot, it was poorly handled i mean Superman Discovers that Doomsdays weakness is his spikey bones and thats how he kills him with 1 blow y couldn't he figure that out 4 issues ago when i gave a crap instead of giving me 6 issues of a badly handled battle Royale with a stupid background story about the friggin kid havin problems at home it's just unnecessary any decent book would could have handled it using an actual story just look at The Death Of Captain Marvel if you actualy want a decent Super Death.

Posted by Liberty

I agree with you for the most part.  There was a lot of filler and convenient plot points that mad the story arch pretty poor.

Other reviews for Superman #75 - The Death of Superman!