User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

2 stars 2/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Superman being the most powerferful hero in the DCU BULLPLOP 0

Any person who thought the Death of Superman was a good book is an idiot, it was poorly handled i mean Superman Discovers that Doomsdays weakness is his spikey bones and thats how he kills him with 1 blow y couldn't he figure that out 4 issues ago when i gave a crap instead of giving me 6 issues of a badly handled battle Royale with a stupid background story about the friggin kid havin problems at home it's just unnecessary any decent book would could have handled it using an actual story just l...

Snuffed Out 0

Slug Fest I didn't originally write a review for this book because I felt that it was all said in the review that was already on this page. I do not like to write reviews when someone else already wrote one unless I completely disagree. I think it looks kind of lame to have ten reviews saying the same thing for a new issue, especially when there are so many books that have no reviews. All this said I am writing this review because of the Trade Paper Back (TPB) I needed to write this par...