leadervladimir's Superman #6 - The Measure of a Superman review

Superman Rises

After a long hiatus of not writing reviews, I decided to finally write one after a long time. If you keep postponing something, it just keeps embarassing. Well, after five issues of confusion and helplessness, Superman returns at full strength to save the city he loves from an evil he unknowingly helped to create. And believe it, this issue is freakin' awesome. You'll see why Superman is very commited to humanity as a whole. It may cause some issue for readers, but if you stop to read the issue closely, you'll find out that it make sense. I've been reading issues so fast lately that I've begun to lost touch with the story. But to enjoy a story, you have to take your time, and that's exactly what I'll do. So go and read this issue. You'll enjoy it. Good reading!