iamgog's Superman #5 - Menace! review

• iamgog wrote this review on .
  • iamgog has written a total of 19 reviews. The last one was for

WORST SUPERMAN STORY EVR!!!!

This book is so bad, I started to read countdown to final crisis. This book absolutely has nothing I like. The cover is lazy, the coloring is so bad. That my niece can color better then that.The story is bad. The aliens in the story are a joke. Superman in this comic, has no intelligence what so ever. I give this book 0.5 out of 5.

Other reviews for Superman #5 - Menace!

Menacing Mediocrity 0

George Perez has been writing Superman for five issue now. He has faced a new foe every issue and now he is going to be facing an enemy worst then them.   THE GOOD: Nicola Scott is a great artist and she does some amazing work on this series too. She adds a lot of details to her people and the backgrounds. She also makes good use of a page and I think that is a good feature to have in comics. The story is where this issue goes down to me. We have witnessed Superman fight alien threats for the pa...