furyofphoenix's Superman #27 - Feeding Frenzy review

• furyofphoenix wrote this review on .
  • This review received 4 comments

Superman and his selfishness.

A minute ago I finished reading this comic and was very disappointed.

From Superman I expect that he will save Lois from Parasite. But he let him something that never allowed before restart - harm Lois. He knowingly puts Lois in danger. I know that he let the Parasite cause harm to Lois to save her, but I am surprised that a Superman did so more out of selfishness. In this issue, it was shown that he does not trust Lois. Doesn't trust the best friend! It's ravings of a madman.

Jon surprised me. He showed himself a real hero who not having abilities are not afraid to attack the Parasite. Now I understand why Lois started to meet with him. Because unlike Clark Kent, Jon bold and resolute in relation to the woman which he loves.

I am glad that Lois came out of the coma. This issue does not give a final answer whether Lois remembers Clark's secret. The answer will be known in the next issue.

Superman turned into a selfish character that is most afraid that everyone will know the truth about him, than to lose a best friend.

Posted by Superwondy

Posted by Guerraa

You said that he doesn't trust her, yet she declared herself in the last issue that she would reveal his secret the MOMENT she came out of her coma. Also, he knew what he was doing cause he knows how Parasite's powers work.

Edited by FuryofPhoenix

@guerraa: I don't think she would have betrayed Clark after waking from a coma. In the new year's issue, before Lois said these words, Clark showed his distrust of her. She his best friend and he should know her better. Much better.

Posted by Superwondy

Lois no lost psi abilities.