starkiller809's Superman #14 - H'el on Earth: Build a Parachute on Your Way Down review

Superman #14

THE GOOD:
Kenneth Rocafort wasn't my first choice to draw Superman, but is quickly becoming one of the best choices to draw Clark. The backgrounds are so detailed that you see half a block of Metropolis every panel. The characters look better then they have in this series. One of the best think about Rocafort's style is the awesome paneling and wow does it blow the reader away. The story was surprisingly super. We get to see Clark and Lois talk and that was one of the best things about this issue. Lois Lane is becoming a little bit better and we can see that Lois and Clark had this great friendship and they work well together. When we get to the main story, we really get to see the Super family together for the first time. Superman, Superboy and Supergirl have to choose what they want the most and the one who chose the bad option might surprise you.

THE BAD:
Superman comes off a little rash in this issue and he really makes H'el resort to the violence, Superman should have just asked to talk and really sort everything out.

THE VERDICT: 4.5/5 (Amazing)
I never though that Superman would be able to achieve this level of quality so fast but the addition of Scott Lobdell and Kenneth Rocafort was the perfect solution and now the Man of Steel is stronger then ever, but also extremely human, Scott does a great job with Lois and I think that this series has nowhere to go but up. It can't get much worst then Issue #1,2,3, and so on. If you like Superman but was disappointed with this series from the start, get issue #13, #0 and this because you won't regret it at all.