haydenclaireheroes's Superior Spider-Man #9 - Troubled Mind, Part Three: Gray Matters review

The Amazing Spider-man VS The Superior Spider-man

Here is my video review for Superior Spider-man issue 9. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link to my video review:

Other reviews for Superior Spider-Man #9 - Troubled Mind, Part Three: Gray Matters

Superior Spider-Man #9 Rating 0

Cover & Solicit - 3/5Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?Are the alternate covers appealing?Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?Do I like the artist's style on the cover?Art, Colors & Inking - 4/5- Weighted DoubleDo I personally like this artist's style?Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?Does the coloring/inking blend well w...

cheap ploy to sell comics 0

disappointing. Marvel will be stretching out this horrible plotline for a while longer. probably to coincide with ASM 2. It wreaks of another cash grab, and (in my mind) is just as badly written as death of superman. It shows no respect for the average reader... And issue after issue SPock shows no signs of character development, no signs of Parker's return. What's with the hero's of marvel universe? Are they @##@%$&.... Save your money until Parker returns. Hopefully sooner than later. I'd ...