haydenclaireheroes's Superior Spider-Man #9 - Troubled Mind, Part Three: Gray Matters review

The Amazing Spider-man VS The Superior Spider-man

Here is my video review for Superior Spider-man issue 9. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link to my video review:

Other reviews for Superior Spider-Man #9 - Troubled Mind, Part Three: Gray Matters

The Superior Spider-Man? More like the Self Righteous Spider-Man! 0

Usually I try to take the glass half full approach to everything I do in life but I alternate between an optimistic and practical or realistic view. For this issue of Superior Spider-Man, I came in with the glass being empty approach so I wouldn’t be disappointed with how Slott handled this issue. Given that future solicits for Spider-Man still have Superior in the title, it’s not hard to guess that Ock will be sticking around in Peter’s body. But it’s what happens in this issue that easily bea...