haydenclaireheroes's Superior Spider-Man #8 - Troubled Mind, Part Two: Proof Positive review

Does Dr. Octopus know about Phantom Peter?

Here is my video review for Superior Spider-man issue 8. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link to my video review:

Other reviews for Superior Spider-Man #8 - Troubled Mind, Part Two: Proof Positive

Superior Spider-Man 8 0

The conclusion of the Avengers and Spider-Man! Will Ock's secret be revealed to the Avengers? And what of the fate of Parker's secret and Cardiac's hospital?The GoodThis issue ended pretty well. Cardiac didn't die, which is good, and Dan Slott is slowly showing that Ock-Parker (or the Superior Spider-Man) has a nicer side to him. Slott continues to impress me by showing that Ock can control himself in certain situations, however I like knowing that he is still crazy and can kill anyone at any ti...