haydenclaireheroes's Superior Spider-Man #7 - Troubled Mind, Part One: Right-Hand Man review

How long will the Avengers Tolerate the Superior Spider-man?

Here is my video review for Superior Spider-man issue 7. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Click the link to check out the video review:

Other reviews for Superior Spider-Man #7 - Troubled Mind, Part One: Right-Hand Man

Superior Spider-Man 7 0

Cardiac returns! Spider-Man confronts the Avengers and what secret does Parker's ghost have in store for the Superior Spider-Man?The GoodTalk about memories. Dan Slott is really digging way back in Spider-Man's rogues gallery. The last I saw of Cardiac was in the 90s, I didn't even know if he existed in main continuity. Anyway, Dan Slott really heats things up in this issue. With the Avengers wanting to have a discussion with Spider-Man and Cardiac on a mission to save innocent lives, it'll be i...