haydenclaireheroes's Superior Spider-Man #5 - Emotional Triggers review

Will Spider-man Kill?

Here is my video review for Superior Spider-man issue 5. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Posted by BlueLantern1995

Good review. A suggestion though, you could maybe(if you have spoilers or what could be perceived as spoilers in it) tell people at the beginning so they know. I don't mind as it doesn't bother me but it might bother someone else.

Posted by haydenclaireheroes

@BlueLantern1995: I usually say in the beginning of my review if there is a big spoiler in my review. Like for The Amazing Spider-man #700 and Batman Incorporated #8

Posted by BlueLantern1995

Well I didn't watch those(yet anyway) and so didn't know. Just wanted to help if I could. Anway again, Excellent review.

Posted by haydenclaireheroes

@BlueLantern1995: thank you for the suggestion =)