psynetrix's Superior Spider-Man #3 - Everything You Know is Wrong review

Children, Vulture?....Really?

Issue #3 has a lot going on for it. It's Superior Spider-Man vs The Vulture, an eye-opening moment for Doc Ock, also Pete gets to take a peek inside his enemy's mind, and poor, poor Carlie who right now will be a likely casualty once all is said and done. The issue was a good combination of action and character development, so it was quite enjoyable.

Please check my mini-review here:

Comments and feedback are always welcome!

Other reviews for Superior Spider-Man #3 - Everything You Know is Wrong

To Stop a Vulture 0

I still don't know what to make of this series, as it started decent, had a bad second issue, but is back to decent this time. I hope that this series will find it's feet, and keep to a certain level of quality, and that it makes the best out of what I personally feel is a bad situation.PlotThis issue sees the new Spider-Man (Doctor Octopus) trying to convert Vulture into being good, whilst original Spider-Man, Peter Parker's ghost is still close by.ReviewThis was a very good issue, and probably...