b3comics's Superior Spider-Man #3 - Everything You Know is Wrong review

• b3comics wrote this review on .
  • b3comics has written a total of 24 reviews. The last one was for

Doc's Brand of Justice

Doc Ock's brutal form of justice comes under the spotlight as he encounters his old friend and ally, the Vulture. Slott continues to keep the novelty of Doc Ock as Spider-Man fresh, but with Ghost Peter ever present, we can't help but wonder how soon will Peter return.

Other reviews for Superior Spider-Man #3 - Everything You Know is Wrong

To Stop a Vulture 0

I still don't know what to make of this series, as it started decent, had a bad second issue, but is back to decent this time. I hope that this series will find it's feet, and keep to a certain level of quality, and that it makes the best out of what I personally feel is a bad situation.PlotThis issue sees the new Spider-Man (Doctor Octopus) trying to convert Vulture into being good, whilst original Spider-Man, Peter Parker's ghost is still close by.ReviewThis was a very good issue, and probably...