604comics's Superior Spider-Man #3 - Everything You Know is Wrong review

Video Review: The Superior Spider-Man #3

Spider-Man takes it to a whole new brutal level and makes it clear that things have changed and he has to do what's necessary. The flashback scenes felt thin and could have benefited from more substance. An average issue.

Other reviews for Superior Spider-Man #3 - Everything You Know is Wrong

To Stop a Vulture 0

I still don't know what to make of this series, as it started decent, had a bad second issue, but is back to decent this time. I hope that this series will find it's feet, and keep to a certain level of quality, and that it makes the best out of what I personally feel is a bad situation.PlotThis issue sees the new Spider-Man (Doctor Octopus) trying to convert Vulture into being good, whilst original Spider-Man, Peter Parker's ghost is still close by.ReviewThis was a very good issue, and probably...