haydenclaireheroes's Superior Spider-Man #24 - Darkest Hours, Part 3 of 4: Dark Embrace review

Finally MJ is Not Stupid!

Here is my video review for Superior Spider-man issue 24. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Posted by CyberWarrior

"Youre acting like a totally different man!" - MJ

Posted by IIayK

Other reviews for Superior Spider-Man #24 - Darkest Hours, Part 3 of 4: Dark Embrace

The Superior Venom! 0

My review for, Superior Spider-Man #23. The Superior Spider-Man is in control of the Venom Symbiote. For now at least.The GoodCrime is the disease, meet the cure!In this issue, The Superior [Spider-]Venom! (Become excited!) Spock has Flash's Venom Symbiote; and old Spock is going on a tear in the city to prove to everyone that he can, "Control it!".This, should be interesting. Once again, writer Dan Slott has created an issue that makes you want to burn Doc Ock at the stake, and beg for Peter Pa...

Superior Spider-Man #24 Rating 0

See the Review Rating Overview page on my blog for more information on how I rate each comic.Cover & Solicit - 3/5Art, Colors & Inking - 4/5 - Weighted DoubleLayout & Flow - 5/5Story - 5/5 - Weighted TripleVerdict - 4.4 (9/10)- For additional ratings and previews of this issue, visit my blog at Images Unplugged....