haydenclaireheroes's Superior Spider-Man #22 - Darkest Hours, Part 1 of 4: Face To Face review

Will Superior Kill Venom?

Here is my comic book review for Superior Spider-man issue 22. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Superior Spider-Man #22 - Darkest Hours, Part 1 of 4: Face To Face

The Comic Equivalent of a Batter Stepping Up to Home Plate... 0

Since hearing of the planned run-in between the ("superior") Spider-Man and the (truly superior) Agent Venom, I have been nothing but pumped. Especially after hearing of Venom's ongoing getting cancelled. My hopes could not be higher. By all accounts, Flash Thompson should know something is up, right? He even talks about feeling something is up with Peter (in his solo title) since he never answers Flash's phone calls or returns them. Certainly it would make sense for him to go into NYC and ...