haydenclaireheroes's Superior Spider-Man #21 - Lethal Ladies review

Dr Octopus Returns!

Here is my video review for Superior Spider-man issue 21. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Superior Spider-Man #21 - Lethal Ladies

In-Fighting 0

Though Stunner isn't the most complex or interesting of villains, Slott's writing and general humor help to make this one of the more focused and enjoyable issues in a while for the series. And, with a much more pleasant art style to accompany it, there isn't much holding it back, other than a somewhat rushed conclusion to one of the plot threads here. However, this leads into what I hope is a plot with a lot of potential. And, as Slott has shown us before, his game is certainly long-term....

Superior Spider-Man #21 Rating 0

Cover & Solicit - 5/5Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?Are the alternate covers appealing?Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?Do I like the artist's style on the cover?Art, Colors & Inking - 5/5- Weighted DoubleDo I personally like this artist's style?Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?Does the coloring/inking blend well w...