haydenclaireheroes's Superior Spider-Man #20 - Spidey Still Standing review

Black Cat Loses a Tooth

Here is my video review for Superior Spider-man issue 20. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Superior Spider-Man #20 - Spidey Still Standing

Stunning the Black Cat 0

Felicia Hardy, the Black Cat, has been a long time favorite Spider-Man supporting character of mine. So when I heard she was making a re-appearance in Superior Spider-Man, of all things, I had mixed feelings of "awesome" and "oh hell". Given Ock's disposition for brutalizing criminals and his desire to "woo" women with his new body, I wasn't sure where Slott would take this encounter.Well, the cover is a bit misleading, but what happens is so short and abrupt I feel he was just trying to scre...

The Biggest Spider-Man Comic Book Ever? 0

Over the past few months,Dan Slott has teased that this issue was a must-have issue for any spider-fan,an issue that would change the MCU(or at least Spock's part of it) forever!Was it really worth all fo the hype and wait?Is it the biggest Spider-event of the year?Let's find out...(SPOILERS FOLLOW!)The Good:Ever since I first saw the solicitation for this issue i've been dying to read it.This issue was made out to be the game-changing issue for Spock and it had me wondering.Would this be the b...