b3comics's Superior Spider-Man #2 - The Peter Principle review

• b3comics wrote this review on .
  • b3comics has written a total of 24 reviews. The last one was for

Superior Surprises

The novelty of Doc Ock parading around as Peter Parker has definitely not worn off yet. In this issue, Slott provides some good laughs and some much needed direction to the somewhat creepy Superior Spiderman/MJ relationship.

Other reviews for Superior Spider-Man #2 - The Peter Principle

Outer-body Experience 0

I've been a Spider-Man fan all my life, and along with many Spider-Man fans I have been upset with recent events. I have however came into this series trying to have as open a mind as possible, but I'm still finding it hard to like it.PlotThis issue sees Superior Spider-Man (Doctor Octopus) trying to work out how to be Spider-Man whilst attempting to date Mary Jane, whilst the ghost of Peter Parker follows him.ReviewThis wasn't a bad issue, but far from brilliant. Marvel, and Dan Slott have take...