haydenclaireheroes's Superior Spider-Man #19 - 1.21 Giga-Whats?! review

Does Carlie Finally Figure it out?

Here is my video review for Superior Spider-man issue 19. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Superior Spider-Man #19 - 1.21 Giga-Whats?!

Back To The Future!(Or Not) 0

This issue,the conclusion to the 2099/2013 crossover arc, shows the very reason why it's great to be reading Superior Spider-Man right now.It's filled to the brim with different revelations,awesome moments,and little bits of information planted that is sure to be used in future story lines.It's a perfect combination that makes me remember why I love reading this series:because it throws a wild card into the usual Spider-Man mix and brings something new to the table(Even if most of the comic book...

Superior Spider-Man #19 Rating 0