haydenclaireheroes's Superior Spider-Man #18 - Smack to the Future review

A lot Going On In One Issue

Here is my video review for Superior Spider-man issue 18. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Superior Spider-Man #18 - Smack to the Future

Smack to the future! 0

My review for, Superior Spider-Man #17. Superior Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2099 both have their share of problems; and neither of them are looking to talk things out!The GoodIn this issue, both the Superior Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2099 have problems of their own to deal with (i.e. Spider-Man 2099 trying to prevent being erased from the timeline, and Superior Spider-Man dealing with Hobgoblin, Parker's secret inventions taken away from him, and also wanting to hurt Tiberius Stone); however, the...

Superior Spider-Man #18 Rating 0

Cover & Solicit - 3/5Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?Are the alternate covers appealing?Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?Do I like the artist's style on the cover?Art, Colors & Inking - 4/5- Weighted DoubleDo I personally like this artist's style?Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?Does the coloring/inking blend well w...