haydenclaireheroes's Superior Spider-Man #17 - Let's Do the Time Warp Again review

The Return of Spider-man 2099

Here is my video review for Superior Spider-man issue 17. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Superior Spider-Man #17 - Let's Do the Time Warp Again

Spidey saves the day from Spidey? 0

SpoilersThe SynopsisSpider-Man 2099’s very existence is in trouble thanks to funky time shenanigans! But thanks to the whiz kids at Alchemax Spidey 2099 is hurtled into the distant past of 2013. Meanwhile Spock plays softball with the Horizon Lab staff when an ominous helicopter appears. As it turns out the US government isn’t best pleased with Max Modell and his lab for all the times they’ve put people at risk. (They don’t mention how these people also saved the world from Doctor Octopus, but ...

Superior Spider-Man #17 Rating 0