haydenclaireheroes's Superior Spider-Man #16 - Run, Goblin, Run! Part 2 of 2: Kill Phil review

Goblin Knight

Here is my video review for Superior Spider-man issue 16. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Superior Spider-Man #16 - Run, Goblin, Run! Part 2 of 2: Kill Phil

The Superior Social-Media-Man! 0

Superior Spider-Man has been a mixed bag with me, but lately it's been picking up. Last issue, number 15, had Ock hunting Phil Urich, the Hobgoblin, in the aftermath of destroying Shadowland. Last issue ended with (if you didn't read last issue you shouldn't be reading this so this spoiler isn't on me!) Ock revealing the Hobgoblin's identity of Phil Urich to all of New York City. This issue is essentially Ock hunting Phil down and bringing him in. Ock corners Phil inside the Daily Bugle, an...

Superior Spider-Man #16 Rating 0

Cover & Solicit - 3/5Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?Are the alternate covers appealing?Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?Do I like the artist's style on the cover?Art, Colors & Inking - 4/5- Weighted DoubleDo I personally like this artist's style?Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?Does the coloring/inking blend well w...