haydenclaireheroes's Superior Spider-Man #16 - Run, Goblin, Run! Part 2 of 2: Kill Phil review

Goblin Knight

Here is my video review for Superior Spider-man issue 16. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Superior Spider-Man #16 - Run, Goblin, Run! Part 2 of 2: Kill Phil

The conclusion to the Superior Spider-Man vs. The Hobgoblin, for now! 0

My review for Superior Spider-Man #15. Hobgoblin's identity, Phil Urich, is public knowledge now; all it'll take is a good ol' fashioned New Yorker to turn him in, and the Superior Spider-Man to bask in his fame that he continues to make! But, how long will this fame last before it bites him in the butt?Hobgoblin out of commission, SPOCK a hero!The GoodIn this issue, Hobgoblin (a.k.a. Phil Urich) faces off against the Superior Spider-Man one last time! You can tell with how this issue went down;...

Urich vs. The World 0

This is a high octane, well written, beautiful example of why I love comics so much.All of the pieces fell right into place; it’s natural and earnest in all that it presents. The characters are real and interesting, everyone has a motive their actively fighting to fulfill, and it all seems to just work. As I mentioned before, Urich is a fantastic character here, and this issue makes it that much clearer.I really don’t want to say much more, or I might just gush over all the little th...